Friday, December 27, 2013

http://www.mysteriousplanet.net/mybolg.php tory burch factory outlet zffc

Xia Zi Rui vexation angry and said: Zhou Ping Debating you do, and exactly where Kuaigun out, received Xiaotong do not know everything yet ! After an hour in front of the detention center to see ! Voice hardly ever, has hung up the phone. toms sale Which dare have the slightest slack, but also gave finishing the ground floor, and even a little stumbled toward the mountains outside rushing. cheap toms shoes Apparently be closer than summer Zi Rui, Rui Zi Xia even drove cheap toms shoes a little mobility, but also first arrived at the detention center at the gate. The entrance is no longer showing signs of Xiedong Tong would be released, perhaps not to the point, the summer should be aware Zi Rui point in time, but cheap toms shoes can not wait, rush to the door to go out into the detention center in red, and my heart can not wait more cheap toms shoes restrained by police will be on duty.

toms shoes sale I fear my summary execution, secretly a tongue, obediently stopped, Fan Shen facing cheap toms shoes laughs: Director Yang I went looking for it ! Two police tight walk, Xiong Baba thrust me back to the gate, brusque way: find people are not looking for you so, ah, this is the detention center it ! I laughed and said : Actually, I can not wait to go meet people, my friend acquitted today, on a whim, I ran into the trouble to ask, you know Xiedong Tong when police officers in question?Then I was brought tory burch factory outlet back to the Public Security Bureau police inquiry, to ask questions to ask around for nothing but my dad recently had nothing enough to make him determined to commit suicide abnormalities, such as depression, suffer any mental stress, like a trance I have been listening to cheap toms shoes that means basically concluded that my dad is suicidal, very dissatisfied cheap toms shoes attitude sternly told my dad mental state cheap toms shoes full spirited, positive and optimistic attitude towards life, suicide is absolutely impossible, must be stab the police are not here to see what I can from the evidence supporting cheap toms shoes view, let me go.

I asked to be my dad 's dead body in the room that temporary forensic People's Hospital morgue for identification, they went there to see my dad, but also in the morgue was cheap toms shoes blocked, I looked at the front that was founded by my father personally the forensic identification room, thinking he is now on his own and founded the dissecting room was dissected, cardiac arrest, I almost can not breathe. It is temporarily unable to see my dad, and desperation, I had to forcibly restrain her grief, back home, patiently waiting for the results of the police identification dad give me justice, I'm afraid my mother knew not stand against, Although the inner pain at home must also keep a smile, and coax her to my dad on a business trip so suddenly in a hurry to come back to after a while, my mother had a little mental sluggishness, so finally see it, but Wang Xijuan naturally concealed the I had to tell her so she helped me a case of booing my mother, in the middle of such a mental state for two days, police held a conference to announce the results of the investigation and identification, the successor Lin Shushu Chen presided over the work of what is called the Secretary -sounding frustrated to say anything special because the identity of the deceased, from top to bottom are paying special attention, at all levels involved in the investigation investigators quickly organized force, making the case to be fully characterized in just two days, cheap toms shoes qualitative conclusions turned out to be the deceased died suicide beyond a reasonable doubt, evidence, cheap toms shoes irrefutable evidence : first, the deceased because of economic problems and issues are relevant survey style, a premonition something bad will happen to their own mental pressure, worried about their lifetime ruin, motivated suicide second, in the office of the dead were found in three hundred thousand yuan in cash, as well as a suicide note, the contents of the suicide note explicitly declare myself to say goodbye to my dear wife and children.

相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment